Can anyone attend a Stampler Auctions?
• YES! All auctions conducted by Stampler Auctions are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Why an Auction?
• Auctions are no longer “a last resort”. For literally thousands of years, auctions have been utilized to sell assets… to convert assets into cash. In today’s world, the Stock Market is a great example of the auction process at work. Auctions allow sellers to utilize the competitive bidding process to drive prices to true market value.
Why chose Stampler Auctions?
• REPUTATION AND LEGACY. Stampler Auctions reputation is unparalleled. Stampler Auctions was founded by Leonard Stampler in 1960 to then be handed off to current President Harry Stampler in 1981. Stampler has been family owned and operated since its birth.
What types of auctions to you handle? Do you auction Real Estate as well?
• Stampler Auctions handles projects of all sizes – small to large. Our emphasis is on Commercial Auctions and Business Liquidations. A large percentage of our auctions are “Live/On-site” auctions with a small percentage being “Online Only”. Stampler Auctions is also a licensed Real Estate Broker able to utilize the auction method of marketing to sell your residential, commercial/industrial property as well as vacant land.
What is a BP?
• A BP is a Buyer’s premium that is an “add-on” fee paid for by each individual winning bidder on each purchase. The BP varies based on the form of payment or terms of the auction.
How can I Register? Is it free?
• Registration at a Stampler Auction is always free. We require every potential bidder on the auction premises to register as they enter the event. For online only auctions registration can be completed through our website. A deposit will be taken upon your first winning bid. Advanced deposits may be necessary for Real Estate Auctions, online only auctions, and/or absentee bidding. Deposits must be paid with cash.
If I cannot attend your next auction, can I still bid?
• Stampler Auctions can always accommodate those who for whatever reason cannot physically attend an auction. Our friendly staff is equipped to handle absentee/phone/email bids.
Can I pay my invoice with a credit card? Can I pay with a personal/company check?
• Personal/company checks are not a permitted form of payment by Stampler Auctions. Visa, MasterCard and Discover can be used for the initial deposits; however, cash or cash equivalent is needed for full and final payment.
When must I pay for the items? When do I pick up my items?
• All invoices are to be paid in full on day of the auction. If payments are not made in full on the day of the auction and we do not have a sufficient deposit, your bill will be considered forfeited and abandoned. Very rarely does this occur, as our staff attempts to be as accommodating as possible. Items can be picked up only after full payment of
entire bill. Times for pickup will be announced by the auctioneer prior to sale.
How do I sell my items/business at auction?
• Call today for a free, private, and confidential consultation.
What are your commission rates?
• Rates for each auction are subject to private negotiation.
How soon do I get paid?
• Full settlements are required to be completed and sent within 30 days of sale date. Stampler Auctions’ policy is to settle all auction reports within 10-14 days of final collections. Along with a trust account check, Stampler Auctions will provide you with a complete auction summary that includes the auctions summary, auction expense report and all applicable invoices and backup documentation.